Tuesday, February 15, 2005

V Day, Chocolate and Binge Eating

Freakin' Valentine's Day! What a lousy, made-up holiday! And we (read me) buy into it. I think it is more than just me. How much candy do we buy how bad do we feel if we don't have a valentine how ridiculous is it how long will this sentence go on?
Actually, I feel that I am fairly intelligent because I've found a solution. It was a really low point a couple of years ago, and my parents didn't get me anything and no one else did, either. The lowest was when (I was feeling sorry for myself) and my roommate came in with a big bunch of flowers. Now she doesn't have anyone either, but her dad got her some really nice flowers. So I then said "This is it! I am going to have a valentine next year!" (Actually, I believe I really probably uttered words very similar, if not those exact words.) And ever since that year, my roommate and I exchange gifts. It's taken the worry out of it. But it's still ridiculous.
AND THE FUCKING CHOCOLATE!
I have been off chocolate for like 3 weeks, and now-fucking bingeing at work. Fuckers! With their chocolate and love and heart-shaped cookies that are just fat rolled in sugar!
So . . experiment. I am still struggling with getting past that 3 digit nightmare and I've decided not to weigh my self for 3 weeks. By then, I should definetly be under and I won't even know it. I've asked RM to hide my scale and will tell the nutritionist tomorrow of my plan. We'll see how it goes.

By the by, I made my first post on my new web-board that I like. (good for me)
And I survived turning in my test and await the results with baited breath!

No comments: