Monday, September 26, 2005

Work. Catch Up

Vegas, Baby!

So recently I went with a friend to see another friend and her friends in Vegas, Baby!
I drank so much I could hardly – drink anything more. And all the pumped in oxygen. Lovely, but not. Kept fooling me that I was rested – and fine, but really had no sleep, no food and way too much alcohol.
I gained 7 pounds.

Way UP.

Yeah, so I’m way up in my weight. Very disturbing. Working towards something and just backtracking enough to make it look like all my previous work has been in vain.
Who’m I kidding? I’ve been stalled for months now. Working on that.

Decided.

That I’m in love with someone. No longer in like. No longer just a crush. Perplexed as to what to do – but then thought, “He’s been waiting for you. But he’s not going to wait forever, so get your act together.” So decided to exercise harder. Drink my water. Not cheat on myself/meal plan and just go for it, flat-out.

Un-Decided.

What a stupid idea. Just plain dumb.

De-georged.

I haven’t been speaking with G for some time. Been 2 months. Very weird. Think our best-friend-ed-ness is over. At some point, I’m sure we will be friends again. But obviously not best friends. This wouldn’t happen to best friends. I will not call.

Work and School.
Need to work harder. Don’t seem to care about work at all anymore. Don’t really know why. Not sure that I care, either. But I know there’ll be hell to pay. That’s why I should care. I need to catch up. Stay ahead. Work harder. In every aspect of my life – work harder.

No comments: