Monday, July 03, 2006

Ok. You've caught me.

I was just spending time doing my favorite thing. Looking at the best web site ever! It is all about boys and the lovely web hostess has added a site for lovely ladies too. The web mistress has banded together all sorts of lovely, wonderful, fan-fucking-tastic pics of men - barefoot, wet, wearing glasses - you call your favorite fetish. But it is more than than. Because these pictures are just lovely - like digital works of art. They are pictures that she likes. I don't necessarily think it gets her off - and it doesn't necessarily get me off - or get me doing things in front of my computer one-handed, for that matter. But I sure do get a lovely tingle from looking at them.
People can be so pretty. On the outside. Just lovely, lovely to the eyes. Why is that?
I remember when I saw Mister and Missus Smith. The story was fine - action, romance, comedy, whatever. But what struck me was that I had just spent two hours staring at possibly the most beautiful people in the world. My eyes - well, not exactly hurt - but were . . . overwhelmed. I couldn't process it all. Please understand what I'm saying here. I've never been one of those jolie fans. I always thought she was fairly.. ungainly - ugly even. Her separate pieces just didn't seem to gel. Well, she has grown into her looks. And how. My goodness.
And Pitt. pshaw. Cannot ever tell me he isn't yummy. (Sidebar: I never got it that he dyed his hair to match his partner. Completely dumb.. and I like him best with the really blonde hair of Gweneth, but think Jennifer's is a great look for him too.) I don't like his dark hair now.. but ka-ching, he can always show me the money. (BUT - again sidebar: awful the way he treated or didn't treat or how it worked out with his wife. NOT A FAN OF THE CHEATERS!) Seeing them together.. well, it's like looking staight at the sun. So fantastically beautiful and yet, painful too. And, well, exhausting. Don't we all pale by comparison? I have never seen a picture of the spawn they produced - wait I just looked her up. She looks like a baby. But wait until she grows up! I bet she's going to rock! I guess they are going to produce a super breed of humans that is soooo pretty the rest of us will just not be able to keep up. My guess is that the new race will all look like barbie. The doll. Remember that she was a fashion model, after all.

No comments: