Friday, September 21, 2007

Ok. I'm up. Again.

Heee. It's been a year since I've been here. Looking good. Or not. Whatever. I think I'm amusing. But apparently no one else does. But that's ok. Maybe. No, it's ok. I'm not doing this for anyone else but me.
So I'm uncomfortable in my own skin. There's a shocker.
So I'm still fat. Big surprise! I think I'll have a heart attack and die from that surprise.
Here's a fun fact: I'm still in school. HA! But this is my last semester. And then it'll be tax season. And then my lovely boss, who doesn't love me, but who I totally want in a bad way, will leave. And I'll be here or there heartbroken. Oh, well.
He called me yesterday. Still really don't know why. Just to talk. Weird. Shot my concentration all to hell. I was studying for an exam. No good can come of it. - I finished the exam 1st. No good. No darn good. Which means, of course, that I failed that exam. I should never, ever finish first. Means I don't know my stuff. Awww.. that's too bad.
OH! I should remind people (the many non-existant throngs that come here to read all about my life) to go to this website and watch Pizza Pete. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5fL2C_2wBg Ok. Did my public service. Not really a public service. It's a personal service. It's my bff's 1st picture. Get it a once over. You might like it.

No comments: