Saturday, September 06, 2008

I'm up. Again, again. Whatever.

I wonder when I blog. I don't do it that often. But my last blog title was, "Ok. I'm up. Again" . . and the one before that was something like, "I'm up!" So probably I couldn't sleep. Which is my current, and ongoing, predicament.
Here's a fun fact for you: I've been unemployed for a while. I start my new job on Monday! Whoo Hoo! Think it sounds lovely and interesting even if the moola isn't exactly where I want it to be. It's for a local government office, so I am hoping the benefits far outweigh the lack of $$. Predicament, not so much. Here it comes. Wait for it: I received an email from the city of San Francisco. Wouldn't it be lovely? But it was only an invitation to test, not even for a job interview. AND I'm getting old. As my mom succinctly put it after I made that comment, "You are old." (Thanks, mom!) And I need to start building wealth (for retirement, etc.) But then that argument goes.. isn't the wealth you build about the quality of your life? Maybe, maybe not so much.
Why, oh, why am I awake? Why don't I have lovely drugs that will do their job and knock me out. Seriously, I had alcohol last night.. a non-skimpy version either. And yet, still woke up at 5 am. Bodes well for the new job.. except, I might be too tired to do any actual work.
Anybody else out there awake at this hour on a Saturday morning? No? Or if you are, you haven't gone to bed yet. A$$h01e. Heeee. I'm clever, I can cuss and stuff.

No comments: