Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tired again.

Is it wrong to want to go to bed at 7:10? Here's the problem: I just answered emails and now I think that I've missed my sleep window. I don't really feel that tired anymore at 8 P.M.
We've done it. We've submitted an offer on the condo. Let's see how it goes, shall we?

Let's see what happens.
I have work tomorrow. Is it crazy that I'm out of practice going to work? Every week? Every day of every week? Tax season is one thing... but an entire year and a measly 2 weeks off during that year? hmph. How do "normal" people do this? Why is this "normal"?
Why is Palin a running mate to McCain? Why is McCain the best that the Repubs can come up with?
Did I ever provide my listeners (hehehehe - I watche WKRP earlier this evening.) with the Palin article that lovely B provided me? http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2008/09/11/zombie_feminism/
I hate to harp on the woman, but is this seriously the best woman we could come up with? Seriously? We couldn't vote to get a strong woman with decent Ideas in the white house? Why in the 21st century do we still have so much intolerance and stupidity? (hehehe -when what we should have is intolerance of stupidity?) ((yes I know!))
I'm yawning so I'm gonna try to hit the hay!

No comments: