Sunday, September 28, 2008

Friends

Ah! Friends. I have to say. It's nice to have 'em.
I spent a lovely (if pricey) day with B.
Speaking of - I just went to facebook because Alison Torien added me as a friend and she has a friend on facebook named: B. The entire thing. Freaked me out. Hurt my feelings a little bit because I was all, "Why would B be friends with Ali and not me?" Apparently, it's a different girl. Speaking of pricey.. it wasn't really pricey. B bought breakie and it was totally yummy. YUM!
After B left and I went home, I think I sat on the couch like 2 hours (it totally didn't feel like I sat there long at all). And then I got my ass up.. and went to the Wally World and bought food for the week for lunches, etc. Then G and Mc came over. We strolled the girls which was nice and now am doing laundry. Must go to bed soon, though. It was a lovely day of friends. :)
Friends. Mmmm. Yummy. (Ooh, did that sound dirty, because it wasn't supposed to.)

1 comment:

Beth. said...

I know huh. Cha-ching. But we did good. We really did. And you can always return the non-white-and-stained (ugh) tops and bottoms if you decided against them.