Friday, September 26, 2008

T. Trustworthy. A.

Fucker. I just did a zabasearch on me. Pops up right away with my address. Fuckers!! AAAHH! Anyway, did one on T and it reads the same address he had prob 5 years ago. In fucking Tennessee. What the fuck is he doing in TN? Before I thought it was the address of a school or a work site, because that is what it looks like from the satelite photo. But google has improved and it is an actual, if simple looking, house. So now what? Nothing. Right?
Except what if he's living a better life than me? I know I'm whining. But - WHAT IF HE IS LIVING A BETTER LIFE THAN ME?
I couldn't stand it. Really.
Why can't I be extraordinary? Why can't I be one of those unconventional people that at least looks good in writing? Instead of - never been married, no kids, not seeing anyone. It should be something like . . living somewhere exotic, have a great, low-key, high-paying job that I work when I want, but I work all the time because I love, and never been married but came so close a couple of times.
He probably still isn't obsessed with me. So he wins. Fucker!

No comments: