Monday, September 15, 2008

Party in the front. Business in the back.

I don't care what people have said, Bono never had a mullet. His hair wasn't, "business in the front." He had it spiky and sticky uppy, even though it was shorter in the front. I think VH1 decribed it as a "power mullet" or the best mullet ever, or somesuch. But I disagree.
He's magic.
I'm supposed to start matching my instructors hours, which is going to make for one long-ass day, yo. Word to ya mother.
Holla at your girl.
Blayne was voted off on PR. I really liked him, even if his stuff was, well, I didn't like it at all. But I don't think anyone has been very fashion forward this season, anyway. Boring, boring, boring. And is it Leann? What's with those crazy ribbony layer things? All the time. ALL the TIME. Ugh. Getting tired of those. Also, what's going on with Klum's snarky ass? And Kors'? "Hello?"
I am so tired. Woke up about 3 and this day - with the earliness of the departure at 3:45, I just lumped it and got up to write in my lovely blog or ylog (short for diary log - hehe).

I maybe found a condo in the city. My mom is supposed to come up to see it, but I don't know how I feel about it. Maybe buyer's remorse already? Ugh! I dunno. More on that later.

1 comment:

Beth. said...

The only thing that makes me think I disliked Blayne was that I backtalked him when he did his little interviews, and because when his stuff hit the runway, I gagged a little.

Yeah, just the Stella impression. That was the one thing I liked.