Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tired, So very.

HERE IT IS- I found it - not so brill afterall. hmmph.

:) I'm surviving my first week. BUT my stamina is shit. I know I've said it before and I'm saying it again, MY STAMINA IS SHIT.

Tomorrow is Friday! And apparently it is dress down day. Casual Friday, as it were. Is? Was? Anyway..

It's gonna be good. I'm really, really hoping that I get to have only a half day, sorta. More on that later.

So I'm on this website and it's a dating website, but not for fat girls and it was soo busy trying to figure out who to email and what to say and they were im-ing me left and right and it Got tO Be TOO MUCH PRESSURE! OMGoodness! So I took off of my name and deleted my account and then got really bored, so about a week later put my stuff back as it was. Anyway. No responses. Guess I screwed up. So there's this one guy who's in cincinnati - as in oh.hi.o. I mean really what's the point? but at least I didn't have this terrible pressure to respond everyday and to meet like tomorrow. I just don't get men, I guess. So fast, fast, fast. But I guess they don't get me. Which leads to my current condition. oh, well. ANYhoo-(I actually NEVER say that because it's sooooo lame, but I like writing it - go figure. So if you must, you can substitute ANYWAY in there.) I've been writing this guy (cincinnati) and have nothing left to say. ugh. Think maybe I'm just too tired right now, or I just don't care. Or both. Can't figure it out.

No comments: