Wednesday, September 17, 2008

McCain is Stupid.

That's it. That's all I really wanted to say.
It's sexist to point out someone doesn't have a lot of experience when compared to someone who does (both the same gender)? Freakin' stupid.
And I'm from Arizona. Shame on McCain. And shame on America for not accepting the best choice for this country. 4 years ago, 8 years ago and only a couple of months ago.
I hope Obama can pull it out. I'm afraid this country is headed for a civil war.
How do you pull people kicking and screaming into the 21st century. It's here folks. It's really here and there are things we can do to make it better, but you're going to have to take some personal responsibility. Ever heard of it?

2 comments:

Beth. said...

OMG i'm about to leave the same comment, twice.

you said it, sister.

my boss is thinking about voting for mccain. he got an earful on the way to the airport today.

i told him he's getting an email on this topic every day for the next six weeks.

:D

Beth. said...

why is it posting my entire name?!

ew.