Sunday, September 07, 2008

And so it goes.

Ok. I'm yawning and keeping one eye closed. But I'm still awake. And I'm still writing in this blog. Which is two days in a row and must be some kind of record for me. {edit: it was three days- only the first one was on myspace.)
Moving on. Yes, that's what I would like to do. I went house/condo looking yesterday. I'm exhausted. It started off fairly terrible and then got really good and ended on such a high note, I couldn't believe - and then it all went to sh1@t$u (and not at all in a pleasant way). ((Looking at that line, perhaps I should change the expletive- because it could probably mean that it could have gone terribly right.)) ANYhoo - I just got defeated when we started talking about the dogs. I hadn't really thought it would be a big deal and apparently, it is. UGH!
For those of you in the know, I no longer have b & B. It was time and b is gone. :( But I still have B and then got Banshee. So, technically I now have B & Bshe.
GAWD- I'm tired. I'm gonna try lying down again.
-peace out.

No comments: