Monday, June 27, 2011

I didn't create cancer either

Well, this weekend I did not cure cancer, but that wasn't really on my to-do list. Doing a shit-ton of work was.
Today I had the opportunity to do quite a bit of work, meaning that I did have the time, but I sat on my big behind. (by the way - I watched a BIZARRE Japanese film about cricket sumo wrestling and sex. Ummm, I do not recommend.)

But: Status update!

I have now been doing my best to follow along with the edict and been doing the whole night-time routine bit. Including flossing. uh-huh. This chick's gettin' it done. Flossing sucks, by the way. But having your teeth fall out yo head probably sucks more.
Plus, I have also been moisturizing and sunscreening in the day. Woot! me.

Back to the above - not that I have attention deficit disorder, or anything. But Netflix rocks! You can watch bizarre, dumb Japanese movies about sex and fighting bugs and then you can catch up on some tv (who needs to do that?). A comedy? No problem. Feeling a little serious, we've got the film for you. The streaming capability - I can't say enough. Really, really cool.

Wow. Apparently this post was about nothing. Except giving Netflix some free advertising. Way to go - like they need your free endorsement. They could pay, you know! Not that they would pay me... but they could definitely afford to.

No comments: