Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Satisfied --- (for the moment)

I began my meal plan again. And I worked out. 2 days in a row. I'm exhausted. I need a life.

I got to eat all of the potatoes I wanted. They were good. Not as good as yesterday, when I got to eat all the potatoes I wanted (also) but still good.
For those of you worried about my nutrition - don't be. I also had broccolli and chicken boob and it was all good.
Roommate is at her boyfriends. Yes, she still has a boyfriend. Isn't that nice? Well, actually, it is. Good for her. I hope he is - good for her, that is.

1 comment:

Bruce Pratt , Bruce Pratt Jr. said...

Hi this is so cool. It's like you can browse around and see bits and pieces of peoples lives. It's my second day and I think i've visited like 10000000000000 pages so far, well maybe not that ,many