Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm sick. :(

New job and I'm sick. Awww.
I guess there are worse things that could happen. Like Palin being merely breaths away from presidency. Honestly, folks, c'mon!
Anyway.
Just wanted to check in and write a little about what's going on wid me.
I'm sick. Oh, already covered that. My trainer should be back today and I'm hoping we should be finishing up my training soon.. just not too soon.
The more I do my job, the less scared I am. And trust me, that's a good thing. Been completely worried that I'm a fraud and would just crash and burn by myself.
And I'm going to make mistakes (given), just have to ask a lot of questions and see if I can cut some of them off - and then see if I can live with the rest.
And.
I've been reading this book to try to help me deal with my "issues" with food.
So here:
I want to lose weight for my health. I want to lose weight to look better in clothes. (wear cuter stuff - although... I'm going to need to work on this, because I already wear way cute stuff.) I want to lose weight so I don't smell/sweat as much. (Does that one count? I think it does - although they say the healthier you are the more you sweat. What ev.)
So. Let me clarify.
I want to lose weight for my health. I want to be more active, I think it better controls my moods.
I want to lose weight for my health. (the second one goes into the first.)

No comments: