Thursday, October 16, 2008

This Week

So this week, according to my self-help book, is a week of observation. I'm supposed to observe every time or try to stop for a moment to observe why I'm overeating. mmm. Ok. I think I can do that. I think, however, that I can already help you out there, bud. I eat because I'm bored. I eat because I'm lonely. I eat because I'm stressed. I eat because I'm sad/depressed/happy/need a drug induced coma. Yep. I eat for a lot of reasons.. and finally, sometimes, I eat because I'm hungry.
I really need some help here. There's only so many excuses to go around. I need to learn that it's ok not to be perfect. Should have learned it a long time ago.. because, frankly, I'm faaaar from perfect. We don't even live in the same county, much less zip code.
I have to start believing that everything will turn out ok. And it will. I have to believe that it will.
By the way: I'm still sick. :(

No comments: