Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I voted

Did you? Will you care? I bet you will. I was really worried about voting because 2 days (Sunday) before the election, Mc was all I found this website and it tells you everything about where to vote. So we went there and mine was all - too bad for you! V upsetting. At my old address it said it matched, but the address was no longer good.. and it would take 3 days to get into the system. Ugh! So I almost didn't go. But I did. (I didn't want to feel bad about it for the next 4 years - even though I didn't think my vote would count.) Anyhoo.. voted provisionally. I guess it doesn't really matter if they threw my vote away.. (which I hope didn't happen) but what does matter is that I participated and did my part.
I dun't understand why my voter registration changy thingy didn't go through. I changed it at school with those kids. At least once.. but I thought I did it more than once.
Ugh! I've been so tired lately. I hope everything will be ok.

No comments: