Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Weekend and poor.

So poor. OMyGoodness! Poor! Ugh. And the car won't start. But back to the weekend. M's birthday was this past weekend. So I ran around like a crazy person trying to fit everything in. Dumb! Wasn't really a crazy person, just did what normal people do - have a life. It was good that I didn't spend the entire weekend in bed, but I really spent too much moola. That's how bad it is- I'm out of money now and spending moola. V funny. But not.
Mc let me borrow his car so and he's gonna drop off my car so that I can get it looked out. The stress of everything is really getting to me. Everything is stressful. Everything. Work. Weight. Car. Money. House. Holidays. Feel like I'm gonna just. . . Well, I don't know, exactly. Maybe this is the stuff of life. I'm not sure.
Wish me luck.

No comments: