Saturday, November 01, 2008

Home on a Saturday Night.

Not really a good thing. BUT - A is coming over and we're supposed to go to G's to watch Journey to the center of the earth on the big screen. So.. not a bad thing. I hope it'll be fun. OOH! Just remembered (again) must take allergy tabs so won't be completely sick from kitty.
Good. Done.
I don't hold out much hope for the fun bit. Guess it's my mood. Tomorrow we're supposed to go to the fair. It's the last day and I hope we'll get in and just walk around for free. I just checked my finances and have to say: they aren't the best. AND m's birthday is here. Fuck! Just have to say. Seriously.
PLUS I'm all hyped up on sugar. When it's gone.. I wonder what I'm gonna do. Oh, well.
AND - here it is the crux: So I was told on Wednesday that Friday (just passed) was my last day of training. Oh, well. I'm fucked. Just have to run up and down the stairs every five or so minutes to ask what the hell to do next. EEEK! Don't wanna think about that now.
Anyone else completely tired of the election BS? I'm very worried, and I don't think that knowing who will win (I believe) is making me any less worried about this country. We are f'ed up, people! It's true.
Things will work out, right?
And they say: "May you live in interesting times." Well.. good, we are.

No comments: