Sunday, November 02, 2008

State Fair

So. I actually went with M. It was ok. Cost $12 to park. To park. Just to PARK. Hmmm. That's pricey, in my opinion. Every year I get cheaper and cheaper and whine and complain more and more. Note to self: work on that. Yeah, right. Put it on my list with the gazillion other things I need to work on to make myself a more whole, complete, balanced and better human being.
K. Here's something that bothers me (speaking of whining): M bought a BO political bumper sticker. Bought. As in paid for. He spent how many dollars? hundreds of thousands to buy that infomercial on EVERY channel and can't give away some measly bumper stickers????!!??!!?!?!?
Pooh! I say, Pooh!
M got her Indian fry bread - or is it Native American fry bread? or why isn't it just fried goo dough turning into almost a edible mess? with beans and cheese. Cost her something like $7.50. or was that $750? hehehe She also got a medium drink for $3.50. That didn't seem too bad, to me. I had an ice cream bar. Like I needed that.
I started to get upset because I couldn't find the cheesy commercialized stuff.. but they switched what was under the coliseum with another building and we found it. Kind of a let down, but not too much.
She's supposed to be coming over so that we can go to the LP Art Fair. I hope it all works out. I'd like nothing better than to just take a nap. Probably shouldn't, tho'.
B is coming in town next week just to help me clean up. Should probably clean a little so that we don't have such a mountain to tackle next weekend.
Sounds like M might be here.. will write more later.

1 comment:

Beth. said...

See? If I had to make the choice, I'd buy my own flour, water, beans and cheese (or hello sugar) and a bottle of wine, drive my car home, and park my ass on my couch.

I can't do it anymore. People charging so much money for flour and water and sugar in water takes the fun out of it.

And I'm not getting cheaper. I'm getting poorer. There's a difference.