Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 2 in Review

So checking in a little late but this is, apparently, when the day is ending.  I still have yet to do my nightly regime. But I will.  I feel nasty.

I did not accomplish all I set before myself today.  Not a great start, considering it is only day two.

I set myself an extra goal of finding out the expense of an upcoming vacation and sending the money plus a card to my cousin who has so far paid for it.  I did call to find the price of the tour and did look on the internet for the price of the room.  BUT I did Not buy a card nor did I send it yet (or go to the bank for the cash--I'm afraid if I send a check, she won't cash it).  So Half A Check Mark!  I'm going to allow.  Judge rules ok.

  • I did manage to do my homework.  It took quite a while.  But I did it and I'm feeling pretty ok about it.  Well Deserved Check Mark.
  • I did do 15 minutes at dad's (at least).  Plus we ran around and got the circuit breaker fixed and purchased a voltage meter -- and then went back again to get a battery for the darn thing.  Good Things Check Mark.
  • I did write a very nice email apologizing for bad behavior.  Trying Hard Check Mark.
I did not Do:
The red crate.  I did go grocery shopping and made dinner for alb and me and it was delish.  I know I am taking that salad I made today to my aunt's tomorrow.  I am happy--it was good.
15 in my room.  I may still do this.  I most likely will Not.  It is nearly 3 and I need to cut myself a break.
No check for Crate or Room.  :(
Extra happiness for cleaning strawberries and freezing them and making delish dinner and spending time with friend(s).

I will try harder tomorrow.

No comments: