Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 3. Here We Go. . .

So Sundays are always crazy busy.  And I think it goes back to -- Shit Always Takes Longer Than You Think!!
Shit always takes longer than you think it will.  It does.  It just does.
So I've got to quickly get this done because I have a shit-ton of other things that have to be done.
This is not just a to-do list.  This is an Intentions list. There's a helluva lot of things that I'm going to do today.  But I know they must be accomplished.  For instance:  1) have to get dad breakfast. 2) have to go grocery shopping. 3) have to work on my laundry. 4) have to do dad's laundry. 5) have to make dinner for aunt and dad - and hopefully, make it taste good, pack up all the food, drive it over there, consume food, do dishes-clean up, pack everything back up, drive back to dad's clean there. 6) have to sunscreen and do life-changing edict.
I think you get the point. But, honestly, I'm not sure I do.
Oh, the point I was trying to make is these things are things that I'm gonna do any way.  So this list is things that I want to do, that will be good for me in the long run, and hopefully, will finally bring some peace into my life (or, at the very least, a lot of LESS stress).

So, with that in mind - I have already emptied out the red crate onto the kitchen table.  I will get through the red crate today.  (I don't know if you know this, but I'm an idiot.  --I honestly do not have time for this.)
I will buy card for cousin and go get cash.  I don't have time for this one either. 
I will clean dad's kitchen.  Ok, this one's a cheat.  I have to do this anyway.  Ok... I will actually do 15 minutes at dad's.
I will do 5 minutes in my room. (any extra is a bonus)
I will run to Home Depot and buy toilet-y thing that broke on dad's toilet and drain cleaner stuff. (or to Lowe's)
I will bring girls with me to dad's.

That's it.  That doesn't seem like a lot.  But it really, really is.

Seriously, wish me luck. 
Good Luck, Girl!
thanks.

No comments: