Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What day is it? Oh, yeah Day 5 (I just checked)

Ok.  So I survived. And.  Well, I survived.  It wasn't as terrible as expected--but yeah, I pretty much just shut down.  I'm going to make a simple list of things for today.  My capacity for bullshit is very limited right now.

1)  Visit Sister in hospital.
2)  Fold laundry at Dad's.  (This is cheating because I have to do this anyway -- but I'm totally sticking it on the list because I deserve a freaking check mark!)
3)  Start reading homework material.  --I have to do my homework early this week because I'm gonna go outta town (hopefully.. that's the plan anyway).  Yay! Monkees and then the beach.
4)  Send card to cousin.  I have the money.  I have the writing utensil.  I have what I'm going to say.  I have the stationery.  I have the address now.  All I need is the stamp and the will to put it all on paper and stick it in the freakin' mail box!!!!!  Do it!

That's it.  I keep adding more.  I want this to be a complete day.  I want the things to actually be accomplished and I want to cut myself a break. 

That's it. - for all of us.

5)  Cut yourself a break.  Be nice and forgiving of yourself today.

Ok.  Wish me luck.

Also:  I watched a thing on juice dieting/detoxing.  So interesting.  I'm not putting it on the list.  But I'd like to see some more research on that phenom.  It looks like it's just forcing your body into ketosis.  That's not really always healthy.

oh, and LUCK!

No comments: