Friday, July 08, 2011

First Day

Today.
Already, it's kind of wonky.  I *had* intented to go to the grocery early so that I could start my diet today. 
Dishwasher installer/repairman is here early (yay) but cannot leave now.  So, moving on.
I am
OhMyGoodNess.
What are my intentions for the day?
Today is a Friday.
I will go see movie with Mon and Alb.
I cannot predict how the morning will go, but I will go to the grocery and buy some coffee and make dad breakfast.  (This one is Really iffy.)
I am not going to worry about exercising today.  My knee is still crazy painful.  ??  Yeah, I don't know, either.
I will buy a shredder.
I will print off homework material.
I will do at least 15 minutes of real cleaning at dad's.  (In addition to the normal stuff.)
I will do at least 15 minutes of real cleaning in my room.
I will test out the new dishwasher (yay!).

Ok.  That's what I'm going to start with.  Let's see how I do.
Wish me luck, please.
Luck.

No comments: