Saturday, July 09, 2011

Intention. Day 2

Good morning.  It is a hot Saturday.  And I need to consider my intentions for the day.
I know, because I do it every Saturday, that I have to do my homework this morning.  So, I will do my homework.
I still haven't gone to the grocery for me.  But, I guess, what do I really need here?  Hmmm.  I don't know.  Is that my intention for today? To go to the grocery? - no.  It is not.  It might happen but it might not.  So that stays off the list.
I think we had good success with the 15 minutes at dad's and mine so:
I will clean at least 15 minutes at dad's house (other than normal maintenance).
I will clean at least 15 minutes in my room.
ohhh, I need to write an apology to a friend and send them a message.  So.  Ugh.  So.  I need to send off a message to a friend in manner of apology and congratulations on promotion. 
Work stuff:  I will go through the red crate full of papers and sort, shred and etc. 
Ok.  Well, for a Saturday, that seems ok.
So to run it down:
  • Homework
  • 15 minutes cleaning dad's
  • 15 minutes cleaning room
  • write and send apology and congratulations
  • go thru red crate of work stuff
  • find out share of vacay, buy card and send it to cousin (I added 1)
  • continue with edict
Have a good day.  You can do it.  Ugh.  No, really.  You Can Do It.

No comments: