Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Eye twitch

Eye twitch, really? Is it stress? Is it just some mutant form of punishment that screams - "Look at her: she's not normal!"? Because it sure makes me *feel* abnormal.

I don't have a lot to say this morning. I was kinda thinking this might be the day that I gave up sugar. I'm here to tell you, this ain't that day.

But I do have lots of work to do and a client coming in so I should be fairly busy. Plus, we get to go to our little trailer in the middle of nowhere, where the electricity is supposedly going to be working.

Will it? It's a mystery. Every body loves a mystery, don't they?

Goal(s) for the day:
+Clean out that back office (in D) and make room to move the front cabinets.
+Go for an actual walk this evening. That would be lovely.

No comments: