Thursday, September 08, 2011

Well, I am home. Day 5: A Retrospectacle

No. Not really. It's not a Retrospectacle. But wouldn't it be cool if it was? What a cool word! And. I just looked it up, it's Supertramp's best of album. V cool. V cool, indeed.

We did not get the electricity fixed. I don't know if I've mentioned that. But I did call in help. So I am hoping hard that it is fixed by the time we go back down there.
I also need to buy some supplies before we go back down. I need some serious bug spray. And some bug avoidance spray. Like I don't necessarily want to kill them, but I definitely don't want them near me, either.

Spoke to M at about plans for tomorrow. She is my bestie and I haven't seen her in a month. OH! That reminds me that Tam texted back and I never responded. Guess we won't have plans for this weekend. Oops. Oh! That reminds me also: my cousins have also expressed interest in spending some time with me while I was in town too.

Ok. To review for today. It was - well, a day. It was serious and not. It was sad and not. It was embarrassing and then not. Oh, well.
  • I am going to go do my nighttime regime now. I'm going to spend extra time brushing, shampooing, cleansing, exfoliating, descaling, moisturizing and relaxing. I think it will be good for me.That's it for tonight but I want to really think about what I want for tomorrow. Because as trite as it truly is: tomorrow is another day. Oh, and tomorrow is a new beginning. I really want to try. I want - so much - but I want to take a step, a real step towards something that I can attain, something I can do to make my life better and more fulfilled.

Don't wish me luck: wish me intention and desire. Wish me love and bravery. And send me hope.

No comments: