Saturday, September 03, 2011

What? I didn't post At All in August? WTH?

Well. I just got back from a three-week long road trip with Sister and my father. It was just supposed to be dad and me but she doesn't have a job and doesn't want one, so why not mooch a cross-country trip? Yeah, why not?

And by "just," I mean last night. We got in last night. So, color me exhausted and doing a freakin' great job of checking in! why don't ya?

Also: I didn't want to post on the trip because it's a pain to post off of the phone and its little keyboard and I just put two and two together and realized that you could see my email and my profile and this blog. I did *not* want them to be linked. I mean, I don't care if people read this blog, but no one ever does - so I say some shit on this thing. If the rare person that knows me (awww, I don't have many friends. sad.), were to see this, I guess that'd be ok, but if I knew they were, I might change what I was writing. I'd edit (to spare feelings and to make my life easier). And I don't want to do that. SO! I figured out how to change my profile and now only the government and I know that I am the same person. I don't think the government cares. I don't really care, either. However, when I changed my profile thingee.. it reads that I just started. I would like to point out that my old bloggy thingee read that I'd been blogging since 2004. Not successfully nor regularly but intermittenly and I don't care! I want credit for doing it when it was cool - heeee. Not now when it is not -- or you can make money off of it and quit your "real" job to be a "journalist" or some-shit else. I do Not see that happening in my future. But right now I don't see much of a future at all.

Not that I'm all depressed like and woe-is-me, I just was kind of thinking about it on our trip and I want my life to be different. BUT I have no idea what I want it to be. I just don't know. I think this is my problem approx. 95% of the time. I have no clear notion or idea at all of what I want or like. I just have a list of dislikes and don't wants. It's hard to go about things backwards. But I always do.

Ok. First things first.
I have been doing fairly well (not perfectly) with my edict.

I have been washing my face at night. I have been moisturizing. And even when I haven't, I have been wearing my sunscreen. I have been brushing teeth, etc. I have been trying to eat healthier.
--I have NOT been exercising. I haven't been avoiding Wal-Mart, but I haven't been there much, either. OH. Yeah. Budget. I don't know what this is. I've never heard of one, don't know how to recognize one, don't know what to do with one. REALLY need to work on that. Vitamins: haven't been doing this one, either. Since I can't seem to stomach them at night, I haven't gotten switched around to take them in the morning.

So. I think I should go back to trying to write out a plan every morning and working through the day with intention. It was working (for a week). But still, it was working.
I will probably post about our groovy, cross-country trip a little later. That would be nice. Maybe for posterity, etc. Probably mostly to help my ever-dwindling memory.

I'm gonna try for sleep. Wish me luck.

-Night.

No comments: