Sunday, September 04, 2011

Play it again, Sam!

By the way: Humphrey Bogart never says that line in Casablanca but you already knew that.

So: Intention. Living life with intention.

Today:

I am doing laundry. (So Much excitement.)

Love my girls. (pleasure)

Have dinner with my sister and father and nephew (and his girl who is also a friend?) for their birthdays. (this should be interesting.)

Run to the grocery.

Make a budget (and stick to it).

Call my aunts and see if we can make plans for a little somethin', somethin' (for tomorrow, Not today).

Call some friends.

Spend 15 minutes working on my room.

Take a walk. (for real.)

That's my list. I'm hoping that as I take my walk, I will start figuring out what I want. But if I get a little serenity out of it, that's ok too. So maybe no figuring out will happen. Maybe I'll just get a little calm.

No comments: