Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ready to Rum-ble! It's Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Well. I've been up. I just sent about a hundred pictures to my aunt who could not make the trip to the wedding we went cross country for because she has cancer and her immune system is nil. But it's her closest sister's first son's wedding. So I tried to take a lot of pictures - but then I had added a Google+ app to my phone and it was constantly trying to upload the pictures - so my battery died really fast. I also tried to send her several that day so she could feel more included. Here is a lovely one that's all blurry. It's still purdy. There were faery lights all in the barn. It was magical. That was the sign that reads "Just Married" over the presents. To the left (where you can't see) is a bird cage for the greeting cards. What a great idea!


What's that, a special filter? No. It's a smudge apparently. I took some lovely pictures of the cake too, all warm and glow-y. And finally I was all.. what the h? Why is it so weird. Ummm, clean it off, dope.

So today I still feel incredibly sick. Apparently it's the period from hell. Lots of times I get off pretty scott free, so I really shouldn't complain. But today I'm cramping and really sick to my stomach and just generally yucky.

So the dinner for the aunt is going to be pasta. As easy as I could get and still taste yummy.

I ran to Dad's and did laundry and we had cold cereal for breakie. It was all I thought I could get down. I was probably right. And now I'm doing laundry at home. There are piles and piles of it. Ok, maybe not piles and piles but it is, indeed, time to do the laundry.

I am going to attempt to remove Five (5) items from my closet to donate to charity. I am going to attempt to do this every week until I've completely gone through my closet and have room to put the stuff that I'm *actually* wearing in there.

Screw attempt. I am going to. Right now. Here I go grab some items that definitely can be donated. Is five too many to start with? Should I go with three? Well, I don't know but for this week, today, the number is FIVE. Go to it girl!

No comments: