Saturday, September 10, 2011

OH MY Gawd! It's a sickness!

Ok, know how I was all.. "I'm addicted to Twitter?" Well, I kind of gave that up, because - well, I don't know. I'm still "using" too much. But addicted? No. NOW - I think I'm addicted to reading new blogs. I noticed the button on the front of Blogger that was all - Blogs of Note. And I clicked. I'm now following oh, I don't know, like 5 blogs. In the space of 2 hours. Plus the one that I had signed up for day before yesterday. Plus the ones I already read. Ummm. You need help, girl. Seriously.

I'm blaming my cross-country trip with no computer for three weeks. Because seriously? do you really, really have time to read all that extra stuff?

Get out - AWAY from your computer!
Umm. You are actually sitting in a dark room looking at a computer screen. Ewww. That's kind of creepy. Get out and do something. ! Now!

Ok. I'm at least going to get some sun. Here. I. go.
Right now. I am getting up and walking away.

Just let me hit "publish" . . .

Seriously! do it!

No comments: