Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Most Tired Ever

Yesterday in review.
So I did not forget yesterday.. I just wistfully thought about it as I went to bed anyway. I went to bed *really* early, feeling tired and thinking I needed it. Apparently I did. The alarm went off for 13 minutes before I woke up enough to know the damn alarm was waking me up. Huh.

Also: I'm going to admit. I slept in my clothes and didn't do my nighttime regime. Yes, that's My breath you're smelling. You're welcome.

Let's see. I don't really remember what was on my list.

I did change my sheets. Yay! Nothing beats clean sheet day, except for maybe clean Everything day. I also Very frequently wash all of my pillows, too. I have a lot of pillows. A lot. I think I have eight. It could be 10. And I wash them all (at least once a month) and dry them and it takes forever but NOTHING Beats Clean Bedding! (I probably have low standards.)
I think I deserve a medal or something for it (the changing the sheets yesterday). Not a big medal or anything.. more like a metaphorical medal. Because I was really tired and I did it anyway. Because it was on the stupid list. Seriously. I'm pathetic. I put it on the list and I wanted something to report and I wanted a damn check mark. --So Check Mark and teeny, tiny metaphorical medal going on my lapel. Just kidding. I don't have a lapel.

I did have the family luncheon yesterday with my aunt and uncle and my other aunt and Sister and my father. So yay! that. --Check Mark

Seriously. What was on that stupid list?
Well, I did give the girls much love.
I took out the trash. (pretty sure this wasn't on the list.)
Watched a movie on Netflix (twice). I really liked the movie and so when Mc came down, I was all, wanna a watch a movie? By the way - it was Finding Bliss. With Leelee Sobieski and the cutie from Legally Blonde Matthew Davis. I totally dug it. And it had a happy, romantic ending. And you know, I'm a sucker for a happy, romantic ending. You may not like. But I really did.

OOOh. I just checked. I did Not have a pedicure. Just as well, didn't really need one and I was just going so I could see my bestie.. but she didn't go afterall and I was Really tired (I thought we covered this).
HA! I DID NOT give up SUGAR. That's funny. Yep. Nope. Sugar, sugar, sugar.

But it *was* a day of rest. So there ya go. I have to hurry, because I have to get ready and drive 4 hours so I can go to work. Which? I totally do not want to do. Boo! Boo!

No comments: