Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday. Always a busy day.

I should be outta here by now. But I'm not. And it's kind of on purpose, but something I think that's totally going to backfire. -I'm meeting M and her friend laurel (by the way, I don't think I've mentioned this - but NONE of these names are real - except for Sister and Dad. Everyone else has been abbreviated to protect the (not so) innocent) to go get a pedicure.
I know, right? You wish you had *my* problems. Well, honestly, I can't afford it - but was all.. that's what credit is for, right?
We're supposed to meet at 11, but M is always (AND I MEAN ALWAYS) late.
M. is. Always. Late.
And I was hoping that if I arrive a little late, not too much, just a little, I might not have the stupid guy that has done my feet the last two times I've been there. It's a plan. It probably won't help. And I feel sad and like crud so I don't really want to go. But maybe getting out of the house and doing what is bad for me financially might be good for me mentally? What say you?
Anyway. That's my plan. I live the farthest away and if I left now (I live at least 20 away) I'd still be the first one to arrive. Probably.

I am going to leave Dad on his own to fend for himself this morning. Not the best idea, considering he'll probably go get donuts. BTW: he's a diabetic. But I'll see him this evening as it is SUNDAY.

Ready for the rundown?
  • Get a pedicure.
  • Go to the grocery.
  • Make dinner, transport everything to aunt's. Have dinner. Clean up, transport everything back. Clean up.
  • Do laundry.
  • Work on clothes sitch in room. (everything's jumbled, worse than usual, from the trip).
  • Clean bedding.
Ok, go!

No comments: