Saturday, September 10, 2011

Rough - but ok.


Still not having the best of times, but I was able to go out and have a nice evening - and a Fun evening full of laughs! Went and saw Laughter Against the Machine. Totally fun and totally worth it!

If you are lucky enough to have them come to your city - you should totally check them out.

If you want to read their stuff or something - I found this link. I don't know if there is a better site - mostly I just google. But here anyway: http://laughteragainstthemachine.wordpress.com/

With completely No Segue: I'm feeling a little schizo. I'm afraid that I might fall down a hole. So far - well. I am ok. And then so Not ok. And then sort of ok. I need to find a way to not - to not sink down.

I don't have any medical insurance. I have 5 more months before I can do the first bit of ObamaCare to pass - the pre-existing condition insurance. I am so, so grateful that that has passed, but having to go six (6) months! without having insurance before it's possible to join their pool is a really long, scary time. Maybe I can get the HIPAA carryover thing - but then they charge you whatever they want - because they have to take you. Probably better to go the 5 more months and just get it over with.

Maybe I'll make it. Maybe going off of sugar will help control my moods - and a little exercise? Another reason to get on program and just do it already!

Right: So did I have a plan for today?
- NOPE, just checked.
I did end up going to the comedy show with one of my cousins (but not her sister) and also A. We had a nice dinner and then fun at the show.
I did have a meal with Dad. We went to - well, brunch. I had lunch stuff and he had breakfast stuff. And it kinda sucked (but didn't). The reason it kinda sucked is because the place we went to has excellent green chile and it is my favorite thing there. I'm currently not eating meat. So I had cheese enchiladas. They were ok - but nothing like the great White Sands that I usually have.

No comments: