Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday!


I stayed up *super* late with Mc watching Netflix movies. (No, I am Not going to provide them with free advertising. Again. Hmmm.) And before that I went to movies with M and A and did our whole -- this is us, every single Friday night routine. I liked the movie we saw. And my boyfriend was in it.

That's him. To the left. Isn't that a dreamy picture? (Thanks IMDB and Marton Csokas' people!) I have to admit, he's been my boyfriend for a really, really long time. As a matter of fact, when the movie was starting I kept whispering/hissing, "XeeeeeNaaaaa!" into M's ear. To make her laugh, but also because I couldn't help it.

Ok. Dreamy. Whoops. Back on track.



So, to review yesterday's progress, if any. I *did* make plans for last night (obsv.) and I *did* try to make plans for the weekend. They don't seem to be turning out at I had hoped, so I rearranged and now am going to have to call cousins and see if I can get outta those plans.

I did have breakie with dad and love the girls and watch too much tv.

Yesterday was a particularly hard day for me. I was fragile and upset and spent a lot of the day crying. More on that later, I guess, since I have no intention of going into it right now. Nor do I have the time. WTH? It's almost 10 am.

I am the worst blogger ever. I'll have to come back and do this properly.

No comments: