Thursday, September 08, 2011

I think I'm confusing my days.

It's true. Well, it's the third day of this getting-back-to-work week, but Day 5 of starting over. ? Is that right? I think it is.

Update for yesterday.
We left work early to work on electricity (E Lec Tri-city) issues. We found what was obvious problem. We went to store, got stuff and went back to fix. Dad grumbled that I didn't know - whatever he was trying to do, but he did fix/replace parts. Plugged back in and (insert Pretty Loud Noise here) and then nothing. The noise came over from the main electrical box. Not the house. But when dad re-tested, the main electrical box read ok. But now the electricity is broken, broken. Before, it was trying to work. There were dim lights, not no lights. And humming things that just didn't have enough power to turn on and now, nothing.
So, we more broke it. :/
I finished taking all the yuck food stuff out of the off refrigerator and cleaned the floor some. Double bagged the yuck and stuck it in the trunk. (We have to haul out our own trash.)
So we trudged back to other little town and had dinner and checked back into the motel.
We got up early this morning to go work on the house and dad was all that he couldn't see in there and that he was too big to fit. So I went and looked.
Yeah. It was a small space of maybe 2 x 8 INCHES! No one could fit. No one could see. You'd have to be a fairy or - no, that's it. You'd have to be a fairy to fit.
So I called the do-it-all dude who worked on our house. He said he could come see and hopefully have it up and running by this afternoon. I really hope so because I want to go home! And I'm a gonna! ;)

Ok. So in review: I survived another day. But there has to be more. I need to figure out what I want and get going towards it.
That's what's confusing, isn't it? Just one day bleeding into another with no change in sight.

Basically, there is all of September left and October, November and December for this year. That is almost four, full months. Let's see what we can do! And when I say "we," I of course mean me. I need to change. I need to match my words with my intentions. I need to live a happier, more fulfilled life.

I just got home from vacation and all I want to do is huddle in the corner. But if you live big, big things happen. You live small and nothing ever happens, no change, no life. Live big! LIVE BIG!

No comments: