Monday, September 05, 2011

Seriously, Stop!

I, apparently, am now, unfortunately, addicted to Twitter. (Heeee. Wasn't that the Most Obnoxious sentence?)

Seriously, I've got to stop. There's nothing there. I've got nothing to tweet. I'm fairly boring, so I'm looking up other people, but I don't want to follow a lot of people because then my phone is all clogged with stuff. And it's not like I have a lot of spare time. So stop wasting it. -Wait. Didn't I read, or was told on my recent travels, Time is not "wasted" if you enjoyed it. Pretty sure I'm going to go with that. Ok, done. I'm not going to feel guilty as I just got home, haven't had a computer, and it's the weekend.

K.

So, if I'm starting anew. This is day two.
Oh, for yesterday -- I did give the girls lots and lots of love. Check Mark! :)

Back to day two:
I'm not going to do a lot.
I'm going to make my bed.
I'm going to give girls more love.
I'm going to have lunch with family.
I might have a pedicure.
I might give up sugar. Huh? Yeah, well, we'll see how that goes.

We are going to crown this day: Day of rest.
Even though that isn't true and at some point tonight I'm going to have to pack and get ready to leave again.

Oh! And I think I might lie in bed and read some on a book. Indulgences!

No comments: